Home Sweet Home A Superior Home Loan Qualification Program
"Your Credit & Housing Solution!"
Home Sweet Home - Home Loan Qualification Program Experts
Home Sweet Home is NOT a credit repair or debt settlement organization. However, we are a team of expert housing consultants. Our staff offers credit advice, guidance, and financial education. Consequently, we offer buyers a home loan qualification program called the Home Ownership Program. Uniquely, our staff is comprised of former mortgage loan officers, real estate brokers, and financial advisors. Indeed, these professionals have a combined 50 years of experience. And, this is the best kind of know-how. Moreover, this is a better loan qualification strategy. It goes far beyond just credit repair mortgage approval services. Check out this article, "What Are the Qualifications for A Mortgage Loan?" No doubt, Home Sweet Home helps clients qualify for home loan financing. Absolutely, experience matters. Equally important is problem solving skill.
Home Sweet Home Loan Qualification vs Traditional Credit Repair
Traditional Credit Repair Problems
- Typically, credit repair companies teach borrowers nothing about credit. Why? It's about making money.
- Truly, credit repair is an "old school" system. And, their techniques have become obsolete. In many cases, borrower credit is damaged more so. In essence, competent help is a must. It really is.
- Overall, the credit repair process is slow. Indeed, when the borrower pays monthly, these companies are motivated to work even slower.
- Most credit repair plans are expensive. On the whole charges include multiple sets of fees. Moreover, fees include: set up; per-item; monthly, etc. Usually costs run into the thousands.
- Typically, management has NO industry experience in lending, real estate, or credit. Altogether, it's quite often the case.
- Unfortunately, many of these companies have poor ratings.
- Finally, the government often takes action against credit repair companies. For the most part, it happens routinely. It's one of the reasons we are not a credit repair company.
Why Home Sweet Home Loan Qualification Is Better Than Credit Repair
Home Sweet Home Loan Qualification Strategies - A Far Better Approach
- In general, Home Sweet Home offers an advice-based, educational approach. Basically, this empowers borrowers to succeed. Home loan qualification is possible.
- Competitively speaking, we offer ONE set affordable price. Clients can pay in full or start with just $100 and then make affordable payments to payoff.
- Also, management has 50 combined years of experience in lending, real estate and credit underwriting. As has been noted, this is key.
- Certainly, borrowers have affordable legal access. It's a nationwide network of AV-rated consumer protection attorneys. Too, legal power is leverage.
- Furthermore, ID theft protection plan allows for access to private investigators. Resolution of ID theft when buying a house is an essential service.
- Home Sweet Home has A+ Rating.
- Additionally, Home Sweet Home offers various income opportunities via our Careers tab. Consequently, more income helps with how much house you can afford.
Legal Assistance & Home Loan Qualification
Correspondingly, a separate, low-cost legal membership is available. In fact, using a consumer protection attorney is highly recommended. Generally speaking, it makes a huge difference.
Of course, it's always best to have an attorney review. Identically, leases and home purchase agreement evaluations count. Not to mention, the plan offers a Will, Living Will, Healthcare Power of Attorney. Similarly, other legal documents are accessible to members. Absolutely, legal help goes a long way.
Surely, attorney correspondence is a great tool. In other words, an attorney can make a call or write a letter for you. Especially, it matters in credit dispute cases. Obviously, it can help improve credit and FICO scores.
ID Theft Protection & Mitigation
Absolutely, we also recommend an ID theft plan. No doubt it will protect your credit. All in all, good credit borrowers need to protect their credit. Especially, if you work hard to restore your credit, YOU NEED TO PROTECT IT FROM THEFT. For sure, most people are at risk for ID theft! In essence, not just your credit, but many other areas of life can be put into chaos. In a word, ID theft victims have had many troubles. These include, outstanding warrants. Also, theft of medical records, employment hijacking is big too. Too, ID theft in the home buying process have cost the dream of homeownership. Unfortunately, various data breaches are common as well. Ultimately, much of this personal financial information ends up on the dark web.
Unlike many competitors, Home Sweet Home staff can help with ID theft protection and resolve it. Ask for details.
A Superior Home Loan Qualification Program
For sure, we can show you how to meet FHA home loan requirements. Absolutely, this loan is very popular first time home buyer loan. Of course, you may ask, "How much can I borrow for a mortgage based on my income?" Great question. Really. For the most part, 33% of gross income is a good rule. Also, using a loan prequalification calculator is a good tool. You can also use this mortgage loan calculator. Importantly, know your numbers. Seriously, consider calling Home Sweet Home for answers.
Again, another good question, "How much do you have to make to qualify for a mortgage?" Also, this is a common question. Surely, this depends on the price of the housing where you want to live. Certainly, approval also depends on your income. Ideally, your income should be 3 times your what your house payment is. Mortgage rates matter too. Finally, income will impact your first-time home buyer loan options.
Home Loan Qualification Timeline
In the final analysis, it takes time to loan-qualify. For the most part, it can take as little as 30 - 45 days. In other cases, it may only take 90 days. Too, time to establish credit matters. On balance, many loan approvals require 12 months of current trade lines. By and large, late payments are a no-no. In short, rapid re-scoring can also speed up approval. Ask for details on how we can help with your credit. In the short run, we will show you how to qualify for a home loan with bad credit. In fact, an FHA loan bad credit first-time buyer option is available. So, sign up TODAY for the Home Ownership Program. In a word, start the process of owning your own home NOW! Don't wait!