Real Estate Careers
See the Application (Below)
Business Development Account Executive:
We are currently seeking full-time & part-time professionals to develop business primarily with Loan Officers and Real Estate Agents. Account Executives introduce these professionals to our Referral Exchange Network. Through this network, they can receive customers seeking their services. Likewise, they can return the favor by referring customers to Home Sweet Home who need our services. The primary mission of the A.E. is to recruit a high number of professionals into our network and to build relationships with them. By doing so, will create a large volume of regular steady customers who need our services, thus creating a tremendous income for the A.E. This is a commission-based position. Average earnings for an Account Executive are $100k+.
Seeking the following Candidates:
*Must have a solid self-starter work ethic.
*Professional Dress required
*Must have transportation to visit real estate and lending offices
*Computer/Tablet, internet service, email and phone are required to run business effectively.
*Work in Office and/or work from home.
*Experience in Lending and/or Real Estate required.
*Applicants with extensive sales experience “top producer” will be considered.
*Applicants who have good connections with loan officers and/or real estate agents will be considered.
Fill out online application below and we will contact you via email and/or phone call within 24 hours. A short phone interview will be required.
Careers Form: Please complete the form and press submit:
Real Estate Careers: Account Executive
The Account Executive position is highly desired due to its 6-7 figure potential. Primarily, it is a business-to-business (B2B) position. This position requires experience in lending and/or real estate. Active real estate agents are permitted to work as an A.E. with their Broker approval.
This position focuses on promoting the Home Ownership Program. Account Executives are allowed to visit loan officers and real estate agents to show them a better way to handle their turn downs. HOWEVER, due to the COVID 19 crisis, we recommend only phone calls and video conferencing at this time. Home Sweet Home returns their customers when they are "loan-ready" so they can close their loans. HSH also offers several activity bonuses to Network Members who enroll and become active in referring business to Home Sweet Home via the Real Estate Referral Exchange Network.
Additionally, Account Executives can build a solid income "base" by recruiting a number of active referring Network Members for the Referral Exchange Network.
- Have experience in sales, marketing, lending and/or real estate
- Professional at all times
- Business dress if visiting or teleconferencing with potential Network Member prospects
- Be willing to learn materials and website
- Able to speak clearly
- Follow directives
- Positive attitude at all times
- High organization skills
Please be advised, Home Sweet Home is NOT a multi-level-marketing (MLM) company.
Real Estate Careers: Phone Representatives
The Phone Representative is a telemarketing - PHONE ONLY position. This position is ideal for persons who have sales, recruitment and/or real estate experience. The only true requirement is a love of sales, marketing, and recruitment. This position currently is a work-from-home basis. Also, there are three ways to make sales:
(1) Recruitment of real estate agents into the Referral Exchange Network - Phone Representatives make a commission when they recruit a real estate agent into the network who refers a paying referral for the Home Ownership Program - $100 for every first sale.
(2) Personal sales of the Home Ownership Program - $100 for each sale.
(3) Sales of an additional legal program (optional). Ask for details and requirements to sell this program.
Note: Phone Representatives can build a solid income base via the sales of the legal program.
- Must have sales or marketing background - ideal telephony experience
- Must enjoy telemarketing - NO TELECONFERENCING unless pre-approved by HSH management
- Able to speak well